Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dia De Los Muertos

Sheesh! Can you believe it's already October? Where does the time creep off to? Well the start of October can only mean one thing. The fast and furious dance with a deadline. Why I always wait until the last minute is one of life's little mysteries that I can't seem to solve. I started the Altar piece in July-August by finally ordering the balloons I am using. I even had the guys blow some of them up and well I have 9 of them papermached and awaiting a second layer. That's as far as I've gotten. Now, my mind has drawn a blank and I've been scouring the ends of the earth for inspiration. I only have until the 15Th before the piece has to be signed,sealed,and delivered to the Gallery. Oh, Calgon take me away! I don't know which is worse,Writers block or Artists block? I'll post photos as things progress and knowing how I am they'll be posted next Easter or something.

No comments: